• With guidance & direction from the creative team, Art Director will work with all advertising platforms ranging from TV commercials, digital campaign and print advertisement. The Art Director is responsible for producing high quality creative concepts and layout presentation deliverables. This role reports to the Creative Directors.
Roles & Responsibilities
• The Art Director produces and presents quality creative work to clients and team members
• Contributes to the development of creative concepts through participation through brainstorming and other idea-generating team sessions
• Executes work through to completion by creating high impact, integrated advertising solutions
• Under the Creative Director, design concepts, storyboards and layouts to support creative ideas for clients
• Maintains strong relationships with both internal creative team and external client
Qualifications & Skills
Must be team oriented, have strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, deadline driven, organized, and able to multi-task. Must have experience with TV, Digital, Print, POS, Promotions and Design. Must have worked with Mac OS, Adobe CCS.