Sr Advisor- Multicultural Marketing & Business Development, Bilingual Spanish
ALSAC exists to raise funds and awareness for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.Our staff is dynamic and diverse. Our skills are different, our professions are varied;but our mission is the same: support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude. It’s more than a job; it’s a place where you can do what you love, and love why you do it.
o #1 Hospital Charity in the Nation
o #1 Health Non-Profit Brand of the Year
o 94% of Employees Agree ALSAC is a Great Place to Work
o Ranked a Top 10 Non-Profit Organization by Revenue
Under the leadership of the Sr. Director of Multicultural Marketing and Business Development, the Sr. Advisor of Core Programs is responsible for supporting the multicultural strategic, operational and functional activity needs of ALSAC’s core programs, enterprise campaigns and activities by integrating multiethnic insights, trends and business intelligence across the enterprise to meet and exceed ALSAC’s multicultural financial and brand awareness goals.
- Requires a customer oriented individual, as well as detail oriented, excellent organizational skills; speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations
- Experience in business development and marketing to the Hispanic segment
- Bilingual Spanish and English language required
- Understands difficult verbal or written instructions, understand data processing applications
- Must possess excellent diplomacy skills
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree a plus) and 8-10 years of experience in fundraising, marketing, business or related field including fundraising campaign segmentation, database management, strategic planning and cost control
ALSAC/St. Jude Benefits
Our benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and commitment to work-life balance, means you can work to help other families while always being there for yours.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status