You will be responsible for:
- Selling both direct and programmatic advertising solutions (desktop, mobile, custom content, and programmatic)
- Acting as the single point of contact and relationship manager with top-tier branded advertising agencies and clients.
- Preparing attractive proposals in Powerpoint presentations stating clearly how Prisa Brand Solutions will meet the clients’ objectives
- Evangelizing and prospecting into ad agencies, top tier online advertisers, etc.
- Consulting with customers on their marketing needs and providing creative solutions.
- Coordinating with Client Services and Sales Ops to oversee proper execution of campaigns and insure alignment with customer objectives.
- Forecasting, tracking and reporting sales performance.
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual revenue quotas.
- You will report into the VP of Sales
- 3-5 years’ experience selling digital advertising (direct and programmatic)
- Proven ability to understand customer needs and develop creative and innovative branding solutions
- Deep understanding of the U.S. Hispanic Market/Total Market with regards to digital strategies (desktop, mobile, direct, and programmatic)
- Extensive contacts within top New York Ad Agencies and brands. Hispanic Agencies a plus.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Great communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly proactive
- Available to travel within the US
About Prisa Brand Solutions USA
Prisa Brand Solutions is the publisher leading group in digital communications and advertising reaching U.S. Hispanic audiences. The company has a Hispanic audience ecosystem that is built with 1st party data from over 50 owned and operated sites, digital audio, and podcast platform. Prisa can deliver a qualified audience through multiple touchpoints that include content, display, digital audio, video, CTV, and programmatic in the United States.
Please contact Prisa Brand Solutions USA by email to apply for this Job Offer: email@example.com
We will only be contacting those who we consider eligible for the position.