ACCOUNT PROJECT MANAGER
Hispanic Communications Network (HCN) seeks a highly driven Account Project Manager to join our growing team. As an Account Project Manager, you will partner with program management, creative, and strategy teams across projects with huge impact that span the government sector. Account PM brings value to clients by passionately and professionally representing the agency on a day-to-day basis. They are the trusted partner and point of contact for mid-level clients. An Account Executive must have a strong background in the strategy and development of PR programs and provide strategic/solid thinking to clients. An Account PM must possess a mastery of all core public relations skills, including writing, editing, media relations, pitch development, and message development, and have experience in developing communications plans, account management and client relationship management. They add value by interrogating every client brief and assignment, and striving to solve our client’s larger business problems, not just the immediate request at hand.
- Manage day-to-day account activities
- Provide strategic counsel and develop communications plans
- Manage partner/subcontractor relations as it relates to PR’s involvement with product launches, events and other program initiatives
- Define client challenges, lead and participate in brainstorming sessions, and evaluate creative ideas from clients and staff
- Develop and execute media relations strategies, including identifying and developing outreach opportunities, drafting media materials and pitching to the media
- Strong ability to develop messaging and drafting stakeholder communications, including press releases, speeches, presentations, pitch materials, etc.
- Develop content and digital influencer collaborations, drafting social posts, helping manage photo / video production, etc.
- Respond appropriately and immediately to client requests and concerns, and keeping clients informed of the status of projects
- Assisting in media relations efforts and partnership outreach, as needed
- Participating in HCN’s new business and proposal efforts, as needed
- Mentor and develop junior staff
- 3-5 years of related experience client facing industry experience supporting the making and delivery of great work
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Understand client strategies and develop strategies as needed by working with account lead
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills are a must
- Strong skills in research, analysis and trend identification
- Understand client business and communication goals and the agency’s strategic plans to meet those goals
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the complex, fragmented media landscape and how to build solutions to drive results for the client
- Authentically passionate about the work, your team and our business
- An accountable and confident leader
- Experience working on Public Health and at risk populations accounts is a plus
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and in English, with native Spanish-language proficiency (preferred but not exclusive) with superior writing and verbal skills in both Spanish and English.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in Marketing, PR, Journalism, or any related field.
- Passion for and experience in US Hispanic/Latinx issues.
- Superior organization and exceptional attention to detail. Self-starter, proactive, able to work independently and in team settings.
How to Apply:
Submit a customized letter of interest outlining your unique value proposition to HCN / La Red Hispana, as well as your CV, and a portfolio via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Account Project Manager.