PROJECT COORDINATOR (BILINGUAL)
Hispanic Communications Network (HCN) seeks a highly driven Project Coordinator to join our growing team. As a Program Coordinator, you will partner with program management, creative, and strategy teams across projects with huge impact that span the government sector. Program Coordinators are highly organized and accountable leaders, who are able to build relationships and collaborate with/draw on the expertise of HCN’s vast resources and capabilities. The ideal candidate is passionate about solving our clients’ problems with strategic and creative solutions. Clients choose HCN because we help them increase their impact to improve quality of life for Hispanics/Latinx living in the US.
- Support the client services lead in managing client objectives, expectations and timelines and communicating changes/directions to internal team members
- Working integrally with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective strategies and briefs that lead to great work on brief
- Influencing the efficiency and quality of work and advocating for HCN’s/client relationship
- Support the client services lead in owning the client budget and timelines to manage costs and deliverables as well as staffing resources
- Mobilizing and driving the integrated team towards forward progress, action and results
- Effectively presenting work from a delivery standpoint
- Understanding staffing and scoping requirements
- Identifying potential project risks and developing contingency plans
- Support the client services lead in developing and maintaining high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement)
- Understanding & respecting every department’s role in delivering great work & building relationships
- Support the client services lead and senior team in researching, writing, and overseeing the development of communications campaign materials including brochures, videos, web copy, social media, memos, etc.
- Assisting in media relations efforts and partnership outreach
- Participating in HCN’s new business and proposal efforts, as needed
- 2+ years of related, client facing industry experience supporting the making and delivery of great work
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Solid public relations experience and media relations skills
- Proficient in writing, media, and research skills
- Ideally, several different account experiences delivering programs in public relations, marketing, or communications with background in digital and social media, materials development, media relations, and partnership outreach
- Demonstrated capability to get things done on budget and on time
- Accountability and calm, confident presence
- Experience working on Public Health and at risk populations accounts is a plus
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and in English, with native Spanish-language proficiency (preferred but not exclusive) with superior writing and verbal skills in both Spanish and English.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in Marketing, PR, Journalism, or any related field.
- Passion for and experience in US Hispanic/Latinx issues.
- Superior organization and exceptional attention to detail. Self-starter, proactive, able to work independently and in team settings.
How to Apply:
Submit a customized letter of interest outlining your unique value proposition to HCN / La Red Hispana, as well as your CV and portfolio via email@example.com with the subject line: Project Coordinator.