Key roles for this position is to support and drive corporate messages to the Hispanic Community on behalf of Leader One Home Loans. Much of the activities would be a combination of print, radio and social media outlets that work with and support the mortgage industry, such as our main business partner, Realtors. The individual will have the aptitude to work with both L1 internal support ( Loan Officers) as well as all levels of our external partners including the direct customer. The candidate must possess a solid understanding and experience in marketing to the Hispanic community as well as a keen understanding of the culture and barriers. Will also have an understanding of compliance areas as they relate to marketing within the financial industry. The main business objective is to grow L1 and clients’ market share with a focus on customer identity , attraction and retention.
Key areas of focus and responsibilities will be :
· Conducting a needs analysis in terms of what we have, and where we need to go in terms of all aspects of marketing initiatives.
· Act as liaison between clients and their customers
· Act as liaison between clients and our internal sales team ( Loan Officers)
· Devise and implement marketing strategies for internal customer base
· Create marketing materials, newsletters, advertising and digital content
· Track results throughout and at end of campaigns
· Will be supporting the sales team ( LO’s) in a direct role as well as provide guidance to customers in all aspects of promotional materials, branding, new customer acquisition and social media outlets.
The ideal candidate will have :
· A Bachelors degree in Business / Marketing / Advertising
· At least 2 years of experience in a related industry in a B2C arena
· Solid understanding of marketing concepts geared towards Hispanic population
· Ability to design and capture unique materials for our business partners
· Individual must be fully Bi-lingual ( Spanish)
LeaderOne Home Loans is a national mortgage lender with several offices in and around the Chicago area. We are in a rapid growth cycle and offer unique opportunities for the right individual looking to expand their network and utilize their experiences in a start-up position. We offer a full range of benefits and competitive salary.
Interested candidates should submit their resume with salary history and expectations to:
LeaderOne Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Housing Lender, NMLS# 12007. LeaderOne Financial Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LeaderOne Financial Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.