SociedAD, a division of Campbell Ewald is looking for a bilingual public relations Account Executive to join its NY team to manage content development and support PR campaigns. Candidate reports to Agency’s head of PR (based in Miami) and also works hand-in-hand with NY based creative, media and account teams to develop strategies and execute content across social platforms.
Candidate must be a self-starter with proven expertise in the following:
- Experience developing engaging content for key social media platforms and strong analytical skills. Samples of both content and analysis will be requested.
- Develop a social content plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Collaborate with extended agency team including creative, media and account management to achieve integration of social media strategy with overall client objectives
- Content calendar planning and bilingual (Spanish priority) content creation and curation
- Create and update results reports
- Analyze Social Media performance by tracking, interpreting and reporting community behavior; ongoing strategy optimization based on performance
- Discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content
- Community management and strong experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and emerging platforms
- Coordinate public relations campaign activities such as:
- Support media relations strategy, seeking earned placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Excellent Spanish and English writing skills and the ability to crank editorial and technical writing
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, social media and presentations
- Must truly possess bilingual writing skills: this is primarily a Spanish language driven position, but written English language skills are equally as important
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients
- Influencer relations
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limits
- Deadline-oriented with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work independently on a project or in a team environment
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.