Account Executives at CoNecs North America are responsible for the day-to-day management of key accounts within the agency – ensuring client marketing and public relations efforts are managed strategically and effectively. An Account Executive should know the company’s strengths and structure and possess exceptional communications skills, including salesmanship.
This position oversees staff including account coordinator, copywriter, administrative support and design services, and should be a superior team player, motivating other team members to perform at their highest levels. They are also responsible for retaining and growing existing clients, as well as pursuing opportunities for new client development.
- Professional written & interpersonal communication skills;
- Effectively influence and interface with clients at peer and executive levels;
- Strong organizational skills & effectively planning and prioritizing multiple projects at the same time with full attention to detail;
- Strong team builder with both internal and external agency partners;
- Drive high accountability, ensuring team commitments are achieved;
- Share best practices across agency to help make broader group more effective;
- Resourceful problem solver & takes initiative.
- Five years minimum of marketing, advertising agency, or related business experience;
- Proven knowledge of brand management and advertising for consumer brands;
- Understanding and working knowledge of consumer research tools and methodologies;
- Deep understanding of variety of communication mediums including video, print, digital, email, collateral, OOH, and the production process supporting each;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- Spanish language skills a plus.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 5PM. Job will require attendance at some events or meetings held after hours.
$50,000-$60,000 depending on skill set and experience. Company benefits are available including healthcare coverage, 401(k), paid time off, and holidays.
To apply, email your cover letter, resume & portfolio to email@example.com.